Speed Up PC by Repairing Registry
   Site Map

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Speed Up PC by Repairing Registry

Some tips to speed up pc  with edit the computer registry editor call regedit. I hope this tips will helps you to speed up ypur pc.
"Are there ways to improve your computer's speed?" My sister asked me when I gave her my Windows laptop. The corrupt registry is to advanced for me to fix, so I told her I had to reinstall Windows XP.
Here are some of the errors we saw:

Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE

Stop: c0000218 {Registry File Failure} The registry cannot load the hive (file): \SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE or its log or alternate

"How can you repair your PC registry? She asked me. I can only reinstall and reformat Windows XP, I told her.

"But I don't like you to reformat this laptop. I have a lot of things here and I don't like to back up my things 'coz it takes so long. Is there a way to speed up your computer without reformatting," she said.
Are you having the same conversation with someone not as technical as you are? Or are you someone not very technical and can easily identify with this story? In order to speed up your computer you need to repair your corrupt registry.

It is sometimes the fault of a corrupt registry when your Windows XP fails. There are times that you can't even boot up with a corrupt registry. However, if you have a congested registry, you can still boot up and prevent a corrupt registry.

I found a lot of interesting answers when I searched around for information about corrupt registry fixes I learned that I need not reformat my Windows install. I also learned about ARS or Automated recovery System. You will find the automated recovery system free with your Windows XP CD.

All you really need is to boot your Windows XP CD-Rom and copy a few files to a floppy disk. If you have already copied the said important files then you don't need to do this. Unfortunately there is no automated, one-click way to repair a corrupt registry. You really have to brush up on your DOS commands skill in the Recovery Console.

Fixing the invalid entries in your registry is the best way to avoid registry corruption.
This will not only help you maintain the health of your PC but it will also speed it up significantly. As always, prevention is better than the cure. You can opt to maintain and keep your registry in tip top shape, or you can wait until it becomes a blob of spaghetti and explode into a useless gray mass of steel and silicon.
Your registry must be maintained by a registry scanner in order to be healthy. Windows XP is like an old Volkswagen Beetle. You need to maintain it in order to keep it in shape and ready for action. If you don't maintain your PC, it will surely be unreliable and conk out on you when you least expect it.

Share

Do you want to make your computer faster today? Learn the ABCs of how to fix a slow PC by checking out my website.

Interest
Find moore about What to Do If Your PC Running Slow

Labels: ,

Share

0 Comments for Registry Editor :

Post a Comment

Registry Editor: Speed Up PC by Repairing Registry